Saturday 30 April 2011

Managed to get there!

After some late minute phone calls I was finally able to get to Merthyr (20 miles) to mark the birds for tomorrows race! I think if there is one thing I need to do its learn to drive as times like this drives me nuts having to rely on other people.
Anyway the 9 race birds were sent and hope they do well in tomorrows race. I still believe my season will start the following week from the first National of the season from Maidstone. But first of all we have to negotiate a difficult test from Guildford (131 miles). There is a really strong East wind forecast which will not help my pigeons but hoping to get 100% returns for the 3rd time in 3 races. I will then look forward and start preparing for the bigger races which are fast approaching!I will update tomorrow on the birds return!

No comments:

Post a Comment