Saturday 16 April 2011

Roll on next week!

The birds secured 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th section from the 3 lofts in the 2 miles radius of the rest of the members 20 miles south in the club. A good start to the season with just the unraced late bred still to come. I was around 13th in the club result and 7 minutes behind the club winner. Given the 20 miles difference in locations and this being the shortest race point I am over the moon! I predicted Friday night I would be around 10 minutes behind and this has nothing to do with the quality of the birds but the fact we are way out on a limb up here in Brecon. Have a few things planned now for next weeks preparation for the race and looking forward to it very much!
Special mention to Mr 'Tyson' Roderick, fair play your birds did well in todays race, but as I said earlier 'Joe Brown has taken you down! hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment