Friday 20 August 2010

Maidstone Race

This weeks Maidstone race has been changed now due to the weather. Basketing Sunday for a race on Monday! I am not sure what to do now as the weather is still not ideal for Monday. Added to the fact I am going to struggle for transport for the clock reading and working Monday is it worth risking the birds for this one race or pass the opportunity and leave them for a more suitable week?
In the past I would have pumped them in and thought nothing of it. Now I have to think long term and these babies are my race team for next year. So one bad race and they are gone and something is telling me this could be the one! I will continue to monitor the weather over the next 36 hours before making a decision on what to do. But at this moment in time its not looking promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment