Sunday, 22 August 2010

If one goes!

Made my decision tonight and thought to myself if 1 has got to go then they all go! So with this in mind 15 were basketed including two who had hit the wires 2 weeks ago. They have healed up and have been training since. That has left me with 1 in the loft with a broken ankle and 2 who have not yet had a race but these 2 will go next week to Newbury. The weather is forecast to clear up around midday so a liberation is expected around lunch time. Only 7 of the 12 members in the club sent with 91 birds in the race. However the birds are being liberated with the Welsh South East Combine so a massive birdage is expected! I will update later tomorrow night when the birds are home, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a comment