Thursday 5 May 2011

Weather - what a downer!

The weather has ruined the weekends racing! The National birds are now hopefully marking Sunday for a race on Monday with the Rhondda Valley Fed looking at marking Saturday for a race on Sunday! To say I am frustrated is an understatement! I know these decisions have to be made but with the wind suiting me for a long, long time why did it have to be this weekend! hehehe. Thats the Uk weather for you! I am now undecided what I plan to do as I am working on Sunday and Monday and going to have to make some plans pretty quickly and work out what I will be doing. At this moment in time I am tempted to enter them into both races but unsure what numbers etc! I will have a think and update when the marking has been confirmed for both races.

No comments:

Post a Comment