Friday 27 May 2011

Camera Live Feed

I have been busy setting up a live webcam that will broadcast events within Rasbull Lofts. I have trialled it today with great success and aim to have it up and running permanently by next weekend. I will setup 1 camera within the loft which will be moved around to show the stock birds, young birds and racers. I also plan to have one outside showing the line of entry onto the landing board and the the landing board itself. I will be trialling it again tomorrow morning for the race birds return from Newbury! I can't promise what it will be like but going to try and get it up and running with the gear I have here before the new stuff arrives next week. I will put the camera on about 30 minutes prior to the birds arriving. I will post on here the ETA of the birds in the morning when I know what the liberation time is. It is something I have been planning to do for a long time and now I am finally going to get it sorted out. The link is on the main page of the website. If you click the rasbullloftscouk name that is highlighted it will open the video on to a bigger screen for you.
**Update - I can confirm there will be 4 cameras setup in the loft within the next week and will feature the stock section, the young bird section, the race section and the trapping area. I am very much looking forward to getting this project completed.**

No comments:

Post a Comment