Monday 27 June 2011

Exercising like demons!

I have had the race birds out Sunday and this evening and they are exercising very well indeed. I had to call them out of the sky after 1hr 15 mins tonight and they trapped very quickly were fed and shut up for the night. I aim to left fly them again tomorrow night and then give them a good feed ready for basketing on Wednesday evening.
I have weaned off the first 7 of the second young bird team and another 8 will be following in the next week or so. The stock birds are down on eggs again which total 19 at present.
I am eagerly awaiting news on the Europa Classic with the inventory for this years race due to published any day. The training will be starting in the next couple of weeks and can't wait to see how the Rasbull Share Syndicates entries do this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment