Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Gone off the boil!

My 2 race birds which have paired together have gone off the boil and are a big doubt for Saturdays race. They have been reluctant to fly the last 2 days and although put up a decent effort in a training toss this evening from 15 miles, I am not happy with them. I will decide over the last 2 days before making a decision if they go or stay at home.
The youngsters are flying well and doing an hour each evening, so very pleased with the effort they are putting in and how they are progressing. I will update before Saturday.......

No comments:

Post a comment