Saturday, 10 September 2011

No news

There is not much to report at present. The birds in the loft are being restricted to flying around the loft in between rain and strong winds due to the awful weather we are having at the moment. These youngsters are now desperate to be trained but until the weather improves they are going to have to stay where they are!

The Europa have not updated their website as yet so still waiting for news of the syndicate birds to see if they have returned to the loft. Hopefully they will update shortly.

I am now planning the loft layout for the coming breeding season and will be looking through the birds I have to select pairings and numbers that I will be carrying over the winter period.

No comments:

Post a comment