Friday 19 February 2010

3 to go!

10 of my pairs have now laid, so that leaves just 3 more to go. I have a feeling 2 will be laying tonight. All sitting well. 1 of the hens laid outside the bowl and the egg cracked, so she will only have 1 this round. It is from my of my main breeding pairs so will foster this egg under another pair and remove one from that pair. I have fostered my main pair under a pair of race birds and will also foster my second breeding pair under my other pair of racers. So at the moment will be on target for a first round of 20. Just hoping now all are full and all hatch out successfully. I Picked up the race programme yesterday so been busy. I have drawn up my race plan for the coming season, detailing training dates, target races, dates for pairing etc. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment