Saturday 30 January 2010

New youngsters purchased

I purchased several new youngsters from the breeder/buyer in Merthyr today. I purchased 9 birds in total. Some outstanding fanciers birds will be coming to my loft for the young bird season in an attempt to win the breeder/buyer organised by the Gurnos Club. The pigeons I purchased belonged to:

Clive Harris
Williams Brothers
Lovell Brothers
Mel Mayo
Bobby Thomas
Darren Warrell
Martin Keoharne
Neil Shepherd

In addition to this I also purchased my own entry back to race for myself in the race which will take place from Folkstone.

I planning to pair my birds up next Sunday, so will be all systems go. Organising my share syndicate has taken a lot of my time up lately, but now everything is in place, I will be concentrating on the birds now 100% in preparation for the on coming breeding season. I hope everyone else a successful breeding campaign. Good Luck until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment