Thursday 4 October 2012

Sort out!

I have been busy sorting out the birds in the loft in readiness for the new season. I have gone through the youngsters and split them into cocks and hens. I have 23 cocks and 22 hens for the coming season. I intend to race widowhood next year and some of the cocks I have in the loft are crackers. If they perform as well as they look I will be in for a very good season. I have further reduced the stock birds and currently only have 4 stock cocks and 5 stock hens. I am very happy with what I have in the loft and will now let them settle down and pick their boxes etc.
The Rasbull Share Syndicate for 2013 is now fully booked and I am pleased to say we will be sending 9 pigeons to the Somerset One Loft race next year. I wish all shareholders the best of luck and I fully expect the birds to perform very well.
In addition to the Share Syndicate I will also be sending two entries to the Pigeon Pixels One Loft race that I have setup in conjunction with Eamon Wright of Shortcut Lofts. I am looking forward to this race and anyone wanting to enter please visit www.Pigeonpixels.co.uk or email me at Rasbull@hotmail.co.uk for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment