Monday, 7 May 2012

2 have made it today!

Well 2 brave birds have made it out of the 7 we were down last night from the Newbury race. One was on the loft by 10am this morning and then nothing until around 6pm this evening when it was hammering down with rain. This now leaves us down 5 as we speak and as all these birds have had nights out during training I will not rule out at least another returning in the next day or two.
The weather has once again been dreadful this afternoon and apart from a clear spell when we had the birds out for 15 minutes it has been impossible to get them out. They have had a good feed tonight and hopefully we can get some work into them again tomorrow evening if the weather holds off.

No comments:

Post a comment