Monday 25 October 2010

Serious Planning

I have been very busy planning and working out what I am going to buy in for the coming season. I had a list of 90 pigeons 2 days ago and now I have whittled that list down to 33 with around 11 as my top targets! I hope to get 5 or 6 of these to add to my existing stock loft. I like this part of the season, planning your targets and then keeping your fingers crossed you can afford to bring a few in.
I have also been working out what in my loft will be staying and what will be moved on. I have a number of latebreds that will be sold to make room for the new birds that will occupy the stock loft nest boxes. The first birds will hopefully be brought in a week Saturday so will be saving my pennies now in readiness for the auction!

No comments:

Post a Comment