Saturday 23 October 2010

Busy working on new introductions!

I have been quite busy lately what with the auction site and the new websites. The birds in the loft are ticking over quite nicely and coming to end of the moult.
I sat down last night to plan for the breeding season and on looking at the numbers in my loft I believe I have 23 hens and 16 cocks! That is giving me some cause for concern of what action to take and I will decide over the next few weeks regarding this.
I have been busy also planning on the pigeons that I intend to bring in over the next couple of months that are going to enhance my stock team. I currently have a list of 90 birds that will be cut whittled down to around 15 in readiness for the auctions. Out of this 15 I will be very disappointed if I fail to bring in at least 6 or 7 of these to join my existing stock team. I have a few ideas of the birds I definitely want to introduce and will keep my fingers crossed I am able to introduce them. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment